Top 15 Benefits of Using Facebook Ads
Updated: Sep 24, 2018
1. Facebook is currently the second most visited daily website Around 80% of all Internet users use Facebook. As a matter of fact, 65% of adults over the age of 65 use Facebook! It has close to 2 billion users and majority of Facebooks users check their page multiple times per day.
2. Facebook advertising is the most targeted form of advertising You can advertise to people by age, interests, behavior and location instantly.
3. Facebook Advertising is the cheapest form of advertising Huge benefit of Facebook Ad’s is anybody serious about there business can start literally today. It is one of the cheapest forms of advertising. You can literally spend $5 and reach 1,000 people. Lets face it, the days of radio ads, television commercials, billboards and other traditional forms of marketing are gone. The best ROI is clearly in Facebook Ads.
4. Facebook advertising is fast Facebook advertising is fast. As soon as you launch your campaign, if it’s well targeted, you can potentially be getting results immediately.
5. Facebook advertising increases brand awareness Facebook advertising will significantly build your brand awareness. It is a great way to expose your brand to the world.
6. Facebook advertising increases website traffic You can run a website click campaign to target your audience and send them to your website and also constantly posting and engaging with your fans increases there motivation to check out your website to take a look at what you have to offer.
7. Facebook advertising is measurable There is no guessing with Facebook advertising. The results are measurable. And, the numbers will speak for itself. You can immediately see how many impressions, clicks, and conversions you are receiving. In order to track conversions, you will need to install conversion pixels on your website to track the activity.
8. Facebook implements remarketing Remarketing allows you to advertise to recent website visitors which essentially means that if someone visits your website, you can re-engage with them using Facebook ads. This is a huge benefit that can dramatically boost your conversions because they say it takes around 7 exposures of your product or service to make the sell.
9. Facebook advertising can drive repeat business Facebook advertising can drive repeat business from customers who have purchased from you in the past. Using the audiences feature, you can import your customer emails into your Facebook advertising campaign. This will allow you to advertise directly to the audience that is most likely to buy from you.
10. Facebook ads builds engagement Engagement consists of the likes, comments, and interactions with your audience. Engagement is important because it builds a stronger connection with your audience. As people engage with your brand, a relationship is being developed. The more connected they are to your business, the more likely they will convert.
11. Facebook advertising increases word-of-mouth referrals Facebook ads have a high chance of going viral that is, if you have a high quality product or service coupled with quality posts.
12. Facebook advertising can help you build your email list You can Facebook’s lead ad forms to capture email contacts through Facebook ads.
13. Facebook advertising can grow your blog traffic You can use Facebook advertising to expose your blog and give it some much needed circulation not just in hopes of going viral but even if people share it and you receive backlinks. Backlinks are a huge factor in SEO and are hard to get.
14. Facebook advertising is real-time You can look at your campaign real-time. And, if you are unhappy with the results, you can make adjustments to your campaign immediately. Huge benefit of their ads platform!
15. Facebook advertising is mobile. Mobile is the future of online. 50% of all Internet users are mobile. Over 84% of Facebook users access Facebook from a mobile device. In fact, Facebook is one of the largest mobile applications that exist today. Lets just say its a good idea to implement Facebook’s mobile ads to your marketing strategy.